Dimensions: 106" W x 20" D x 45" H
Tell a tale of impeccable taste with this farmhouse style sideboard designed with repurposed teak wood doors dating back to the 1800s. Handmade with a contrasting finish to complement modern interiors, this exquisite credenza has a solid mango wood body, and the front side is made from upcycled naturally aged teak wood doors with an original blue painted patina inside. The original nailheads, iron straps, and metal pull-out rings on the doors give it an aged, Spanish colonial charm.
Our artisans have outdone themselves with their creative amalgamation of beauty and functionality in this 106 inches extra-long storage cabinet. The distressed white finish and ancient door design surpasses all aesthetic demands. Offering 4 drawers and 4 doors with compartments inside, this sideboard is the ultimate storage solution for all your dinnerware, silverware, and serve ware when stationed in the dining room. Place it in the living room to keep your books and magazines and the vast cornice tabletop of the sideboard can be used to display curios or candlesticks and lamps . Upcycled in the most fitting manner for the urban home this sustainable, environment-friendly buffet is a true witness to your aesthetic sense.
- Entirely handmade by skilled artisans
- Constructed with solid wood
- Mango wood frame and teak wood doors and drawers
- Repurposed antique teak wood doors belonging to 1800s
- Extra-large sideboard with 4 drawers and 4 doors
- Original nail heads and iron straps
- 106 inches long
- Distressed white finish
- Naturally aged door with original blue hues
- Farmhouse style with rustic look
- Sustainable and eco-friendly furniture