Dimensions: 50" W x 18" D x 38" H
This eye-catching antique door cabinet will be a mainstay in your home for generations to come.
This rustic small buffet combines both modern functionalities with a traditional look making this piece as remarkable as it is livable. The teak wood antique doors were ornamented with metal straps and nail heads to enhance the strength of the doors back in the day. The exquisite doors ae cased in solid Mango wood which is a hardwood and a sustainable crop.
A fully functional cabinet, it offers a large interior shelf for all storage needs. The generous surface area becomes a host for an accent lamp, candlesticks or photo frames. Place this in your dining room as a small buffet to store your china, serve ware or linen.
Entirely handcrafted by skilled artisans, this distressed sideboard cabinet is easy on the eyes with a textured finish and an antique appeal. The original blue patina on the doors gives this cabinet a transitional look that can complement any décor. Using old world techniques in construction, this cabinet will grace any room with a vintage appeal.
- A rare piece and only one of its kind exists
- Piece shown in the photos is the one which will be shipped
- 100% solid Teak wood and Mango wood
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- 1900s antique door repurposed
- 2 Doors and 1 interior shelf
- Dark walnut stain on sides and top
- Original blue patina on doors
- Rustic country Style