Dimensions: 50" W x 18" D x 86" H
This 1900s solid wood bookcase features a transitional elegant style eluding rustic charm to your interiors. Ladened with the handiwork of talented artisans, the teak solid wood bookcase is an architectural delight with both demure and sturdiness ideal for a home with mid-century, transitional, or modern interiors.
The 5 shelves of this 86 inches tall bookcase provide ample space for your book collection as well as other décor items like rare collectibles and photo frames. The hand-carved bookcase flaunts an intricate tile work, which is retained from the original antique doorframe, offering a natural distressed finish.
This bookcase will accent any space in your home, be it a personal office, living area, or library, thanks to its two-tone visuals adding eclectic charm to modern settings.
- 100% solid wood construction
- Entirely handmade by skilled artisans
- 86 inches tall bookcase recycled from mid-1900 teak wood doorframe
- Original porcelain tile and hand-carvings
- Ornate cornice top
- Transitional elegant style
- Distressed look in dark walnut
- Sustainable furniture