Dimensions: 53” wide X 3” deep X 97” high
This exclusive door is sourced from India. The door designs in those days were greatly influenced by the Moguls who ruled India for more than 200 years. The Moorish arch “Mehraab” on this beautiful door reflects the unique Mogul architecture.
Teak wood was used for the construction of these doors, hence, the sturdiness and resistance to weather. Brass straps were added throughout the door to enhance the strength and add to the artistic beauty of the door.
This door is offered in its original condition featuring its wear and naturally distressed blue paint.
Use this as an entry door or lean it on an interior wall to accent it.
• A rare piece and only one of its kind exists
• 100% solid Teak wood
• Handmade by skilled artisans
• Early 1900s antique Indian door
• Moorish Mediterranean arch
• Distressed natural finish with blue patina
• Country Farmhouse style
• Piece shown in the photos is the one which will be shipped
The listed dimensions are measured from one extremity to the other, height wise and width wise. Please contact us for specific dimensions.