Dimensions: 58.5” wide X 6” deep X 115” high
Add beauty and grandeur to your home with this antique door with transom. This robust tall door from the 1800s once belonged to a spice trader from India. The Teak wood door with its original doorframe features the transom bars which worked well as a ventilation system back in the day.
Replace your entry door with this aged door to impress your guests. Alternatively, give your home a decorative flair by leaning this majestic door as backdrop to your sofas in the living room.
• A rare piece and only one of its kind exists
• 100% solid Teak wood
• Handmade by skilled artisans
• 1800s Antique door
• Arched doorframe with transom bars
• Original brass hardware – latch, pulls and handle
• Medium Teak finish
• Country Ranch style
• Piece shown in the photos is the one which will be shipped
The listed dimensions are measured from one extremity to the other, height wise and width wise. Please contact us for specific dimensions.