Dimensions: 84.5” wide X 12” deep X 100” high
This beautifully hand carved antique doors and its ornate doorframe hails from India. Rich with history and detail, this Teak wood door belonged to an ancestral “Haveli” mansion from the 1800s. The carved peacocks and Lotus chakra depict the cultural and religious significance of these symbols in the Indian culture.
Authentically aged, these distressed doors wear their bluish patina.
Rich with history and detail, this door set will beautifully accent any room. Lean it on the wall to bring in the old world charm to your décor.
• A rare piece and only one of its kind exists
• 100% solid Teak wood
• Handmade by skilled artisans
• 1800s Antique door
• Ornate hand carved doorframe
• Natural raw finish with blue patina
• Country Farmhouse style
• Piece shown in the photos is the one which will be shipped
The listed dimensions are measured from one extremity to the other, height wise and width wise. Please contact us for specific dimensions.