Dimensions: 34” wide X 3” deep X 57” high
This vibrant door from Punjab, India is hand carved and beautifully accented with brass pins, making it a unique collectors’ item. The delicately carved border around the door is accented with iron straps in the middle. The door wears its original green patina which shows its natural age and use.
This vintage door is made from Teak wood, which is known for its sturdiness and resistance to elements.
• A rare piece and only one of its kind exists
• 100% solid Teak wood
• Handmade by skilled artisans
• 1900s vintage Indian door with frame
• Distressed natural finish with green patina
• Country Farmhouse style wall art
• Piece shown in the photos is the one which will be shipped
The listed dimensions are measured from one extremity to the other, height wise and width wise. Please contact us for specific dimensions.